Thursday, November 6, 2008

Democrats Win - America Loses?

Yes, the elections are over and the Dems have come out on top. Don't kid yourself, Barack Obama isn't the biggest problem we have. Sure he's not qualified to run a hot dog stand, lies, waffles and is a political wind sock; that's in the definition for any politician. Bush was certainly no exception. By itself, Obama is as benign as any community activist. However, he's not alone. The Senate and the House are now controlled by the democrats. No, not a super majority, but enough to get a lot of crazy policies passed.

This is the real concern - no checks and balances. This means that Pelosi, Clinton, Gore, and even Obama can fix America's greatest problems; success and opportunity. I may be wrong and I truly hope that I am. In the coming days, I will post my predictions for what I expect to happen under the new regime.

Keep watching - I know I will be.

No comments:

Urban Conservative